Specification of DL Cave HD drysuit:
- Strong, thick, Cordura® woven trilaminated fabric: Cordura / Butyl rubber / Polyester
- 500 Cordura® reinforcement on critical points: upper body, outer arms, bottom, legs
- Latex neck seal
- Latex conical wrist seal
- Your choice of metal or plastic dry zip, covered by an outer cover plastic zip
- Inlet vale is placed in the middle of chest
- Zippers are running next to each other to prevent abrasion
- Sewed with extra strong Cordura® thread
- Seams are sealed with Aquasure
- Velcro taped suspenders
- Telescoping torso
- Includes two 1000 Cordura® thigh pockets with flaps, both pockets has two separate cells for the spare equipment
- No glue technique: Apeks swivel valves are fixed in with a rubber valve port to avoid gluing. This way it is easy to replace the valve while repairing, without damaging the drysuit.
- Flexible rubber soled boots
- Dry suit bag
- Dry socks
- Bottleneck wrist seal
- Reinforcement colours: black / red / blue / orange / yellow / grey / green / camouflage
- Kevlar reinforcements on elbows, knees, bottom
- Extra valve
- Plastic cuff seals
We believe that one of the most significant detail when making a drysuit is the pattern. Our specialised patterns are completely tuned to the diver’s needs and to the particular features of the trilaminated fabric, making the user always feel comfortable even when spending hours underwater. DL Cave HD is a front entry model drysuit, which makes getting dressed fast and easy without any help.
Due to the reinforcement Cordura® fabric put on the right places, these drysuits are almost invulnerable even in the roughest conditions. With this extra layer of strong fabric the drysuits are extremely resistant and can live a much longer life and be the best buddy for many years.